Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

I think there's something wrong with the board.

I have zero warning points but have been issued 7 warning points which were never supposed to expire, but apparently have lapsed.  Could the mods please reinstate my 7 points and upgrade my record?

I have been warned four times.  Three times for insulting Sports Guy.  LOL.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

You should be warned more than that for having a diseased cartoon nutsack as an avatar.  That thing grosses me out everytime I see it.

Hahah.  Tony made the same comment recently.  I honestly never thought of it looking like a penis/testicles and I really don' t think it does.

My name is pickles, so I just chose a cartoon pickle as an avatar.  I like that he is triumphantly flexing.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pickles said:

IIRC, he dinged you in one of the endless Frazier threads from this winter.

If so, I may have missed it.  The first one was during the Great Fio - Liz debate.  I don’t remember what the second one was about specifically, but it was about one of our prospects.   I think Tony has forgiven me.  

1 hour ago, clapdiddy said:

That being said, I've learned more about baseball than I ever thought I could by coming to this site.  

I haven't been posting for a long time, but one of the best things about this board is the wealth of knowledge about the modern game that many posters have. I'll throw an observation or opinion in sometimes but I mainly try to absorb stuff from the really knowledgable guys.

And it's a good thing I'm not the GM, I would have written Santander off as washed up early in the season and traded him for almost anything, and given Mateo a 120 mill extension...lol.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Hahah.  Tony made the same comment recently.  I honestly never thought of it looking like a penis/testicles and I really don' t think it does.

My name is pickles, so I just chose a cartoon pickle as an avatar.  I like that he is triumphantly flexing.

How about this, look up Pickles the dinosaur

moriah elizabeth pickle the dinosaur squishy for Sale,Up To OFF 77%

9 minutes ago, Frobby said:

If so, I may have missed it.  The first one was during the Great Fio - Liz debate.  I don’t remember what the second one was about specifically, but it was about one of our prospects.   I think Tony has forgiven me.  

I can't keep track of how many times I've been downvoted.  I'm pretty sure Tony downvoted me on opening day in the game thread.  After every play Frazier made, and he had a good opening day, I just kept posting over and over, "That's why we brought him in boys!"  "That's what he's here for!"

After about the 7th time Tony downvoted me.  I can't complain.  That was a clear troll.

Edited by Pickles
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

How about this, look up Pickles the dinosaur

moriah elizabeth pickle the dinosaur squishy for Sale,Up To OFF 77%

Not nearly athletic looking for me.  This is a baseball forum afterall.

I like mine raising his arms in victory, the veins throbbing slightly beneath his skin.  Veiny and triumphant, like all good pickles.