Saturday Afternoon May 20: Orioles at Blue Jays

SteveA

5 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Might be blasphemy, but I have come to dislike Boston and Toronto more than the Yankees.

Double blasphemy, but I've never really minded the Yankees. Their players and fans are what they are and always have been that way. Bandwagon fans bother me much more.

BJs irk me the most in the division though. This core they've put together has underperformed and still talk a huge game. Also... Canada.

1 minute ago, Fiver6565 said:

Lot of weight comments here and Olson mentioned as well. But to me Manoah didn’t look all that much heavier than last year. Good just be a memory thing for me but he was always a big guy. 

Your wrong....I went and looked him up.  He has to be at least 20 pound more.  Probably 30.  

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Why is Kevin Brown making such a big deal about that catch?

Didn't seem like it was hit that well, but the ball carried enough to give you hope. It was more the emotional situation of the game and KK's history than the degree of difficulty.

Just now, Fiver6565 said:

That’s possible. Like I said could just be my memory of him failing me. Wouldn’t be the first time LOL. 

You are correct he was always big and kind of chubby.....but this last off season he really kind of let himself go a little.  Some guys can pitch great with weight.  Others not so much.  I dont think it ever helps at all.  He is starting to get some flack in the media for his weight now.