I think we’ve got an elite team this season

BraveOriole

3 hours ago, Yossarian said:

O'Hearn. McCann, Gibson, and Frazier all really seem to be genuinely happy to be a part of this team.  I don't know if it's because they are happy to have a job,  be on a winning team,  or if there is something about this particular clubhouse,  but they all seem to be having fun with this group. 

I think it's all of the above. (I would also add Cole Irvin with the list of new Orioles players you mentioned. He was one of the guys behind the "Homer Hose".)

And then over in the Bullpen, you see guys like Cano and Perez developing a real friendship. There's also the guys who came up through the minor leagues who spend time together off the baseball field. Rutschman, Henderson, Stowers, Rodriquez, Hall, are all good friends. (I would even say that Mounty has become part of that group now that they've all been in the Majors). Dean Kremer and Kyle Bradish are also good friends who train together. Austin Hays and Cedric Mullins are so friendly amongst each other that they were roommates. I've seen Anthony Santander having some fun in the dugout with Jorge Mateo doing a little choreographed dance move.

The impact of the clubhouse chemistry and atmosphere cannot be understated. It's one of the reasons why the Orioles like Brandon Hyde as their Manager so much. It's been stated that he's built a positive clubhouse environment.