Colton Cowser 2023

Frobby

34 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

My point is, we don’t really need updates on home runs from minor league players on this board.

That’s probably more up to the mods to move his season thread back there then. No reason to have a second Cowser 2023 thread. 

1 hour ago, DirtyBird said:

My point is, we don’t really need updates on home runs from minor league players on this board.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty interested in what our #2-5 prospect (as high as #14 in the country...) depending on how you rank them does back at AAA after his first cup of coffee where he struggled. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Flash- bd said:

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty interested in what our #2-5 prospect (as high as #14 in the country...) depending on how you rank them does back at AAA after his first cup of coffee where he struggled. 🤷‍♂️

There is a minor league forum to check in on all our top prospects who are playing in the minors.

4 minutes ago, Flash- bd said:

Well I am interested in what Stowers the poster boy of O's Hangout is doing in AAA, and I never get updates on the O's boards.  What happened after he got demoted?  Did you guys lose that loving feeling?  Also, where are the Biemboom (sp?) updates?

Guys guys. We definitely need to move this thread to the minor league forum for the final month he will likely ever be in the minors. This forum will go to chaos if we start confusing our major leaguers and minor leaguers. Every post in this thread at the moment should be redacted.