Correction. That was the game of the year

cheecks

11 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

I’m not even sure Tony has a smart phone.  :D

Lol, why would you say that? Of course I have a smart phone! I check the Hangout all the time when I'm away from my computer/laptop on my phone. I use several browsers to see if there are problems.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Lol, why would you say that? Of course I have a smart phone! I check the Hangout all the time when I'm away from my computer/laptop on my phone. I use several browsers to see if there are problems.

Well, you don’t seem to love technology like Twitter, podcasts, etc..(not that I blame you), so I can see you being old school.

That said, I was kidding although I wouldn’t be shocked if you had some old school flip phone or blackberry.  lol 

2 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Well, you don’t seem to love technology like Twitter, podcasts, etc..(not that I blame you), so I can see you being old school.

That said, I was kidding although I wouldn’t be shocked if you had some old school flip phone or blackberry.  lol 

Haha. True on podcast and Twitter. I do peruse Twitter but it's a pretty big wasteland still out there so I don't get too much into it. As for podcasts, eh, the juice is not worth the squeeze for me. Too much work for little monetary incentive unless you can get syndicated and no Orioles podcast is going to get syndicated.

I did have a flip phone at one point! They were awesome! :D

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Haha. True on podcast and Twitter. I do peruse Twitter but it's a pretty big wasteland still out there so I don't get too much into it. As for podcasts, eh, the juice is not worth the squeeze for me. Too much work for little monetary incentive unless you can get syndicated and no Orioles podcast is going to get syndicated.

I did have a flip phone at one point! They were awesome! :D

Since you do have a smartphone, you should be able to download the MASN app and be able to stream the games, so long as you provide them with the name of your cable provider and your cable password.  Like I said, I did this from my Airbnb in Colorado and the picture quality was very good.  I also did it during a long car trip in Florida (hence, no wi-if) and still got a good picture, though I lost the feed a couple of times when my phone bars got weak.  

18 hours ago, Frobby said:

Since you do have a smartphone, you should be able to download the MASN app and be able to stream the games, so long as you provide them with the name of your cable provider and your cable password.  Like I said, I did this from my Airbnb in Colorado and the picture quality was very good.  I also did it during a long car trip in Florida (hence, no wi-if) and still got a good picture, though I lost the feed a couple of times when my phone bars got weak.  

Actually, I was able to watch last night's game on the MASN site on my laptop, so that worked. Thanks. 

18 hours ago, Malike said:

Not to completely derail, but I'm not a huge podcast guy either, but does anyone have a recommendation for a good Orioles podcast?

Most people like the On The Verge guys. They get very homerific at times but Bob is a good host and they give you some good info and get good guests, which is really the more important thing.

• Thanks 1