Adam Frazier Mic’d up

RZNJ

Agreed...some players say some interesting stuff while mic'd up but Frazier was definitely not one of them...He didn't seem too excited about it so I'm guessing it wasn't his idea...

Maybe it's just me, but since the Kevin Brown fiasco it seems MASN is adding a lot more voices during the broadcasts.  3 and 4 man booths, guests in the booth, mic'd up boring players, etc.  The worst was Rob Long in the booth just spewing praise on the O's for being so smart as to move the LF wall back and how much he absolutely loves the wall and doesn't understand how anyone could hate it.  Whether you agree or not, the blatant in your face ass-kissing is so obnoxious...

43 minutes ago, Otter said:

Agreed...some players say some interesting stuff while mic'd up but Frazier was definitely not one of them...He didn't seem too excited about it so I'm guessing it wasn't his idea...

Maybe it's just me, but since the Kevin Brown fiasco it seems MASN is adding a lot more voices during the broadcasts.  3 and 4 man booths, guests in the booth, mic'd up boring players, etc.  The worst was Rob Long in the booth just spewing praise on the O's for being so smart as to move the LF wall back and how much he absolutely loves the wall and doesn't understand how anyone could hate it.  Whether you agree or not, the blatant in your face ass-kissing is so obnoxious...

The O’s had planned the Devereaux, Brach and La Canfora additions long before the Brown blow-up.  I do agree there’s been an uptick in aaa-kidding lately, especially from Newman and Long. 

1 hour ago, Otter said:

I believe the players get paid for being mic'd up and for doing in -game interviews, so he should have been excited.

2 hours ago, BRobinsonfan said:

They cut to him at one point, and it just sounded like he was mumbling under his breath.  🤣  

I thought it was hilarious. He didn't even say anything most of the time. When he did talk it was just simple generic stuff like "Yeah boy." Pretty sure he was just trolling MASN to be as uninteresting as possible.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aristotelian said:

I thought it was hilarious. He didn't even say anything most of the time. When he did talk it was just simple generic stuff like "Yeah boy." Pretty sure he was just trolling MASN to be as uninteresting as possible.

So, Basically just like his post game interviews. I thought they were joking when I first heard them talk about it and then I was oh wait, they're serious. 

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

The O’s had planned the Devereaux, Brach and La Canfora additions long before the Brown blow-up.  I do agree there’s been an uptick in aaa-kidding lately, especially from Newman and Long. 

Even Brown himself has picked up the inflection of his voice when something goes well.