Wednesday August 23: Orioles try to even series with Toronto

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

just horrible at bats when it mattered...this will bite us...we had a chance for a big inning and couldn't lift a damned fly ball....

Come on. Objectively, Ramon Urias had a very good at-bat. Gausman made a perfect 3-2 pitch.

Are the Orioles really any good or they getting extremely lucky like the 2012 team that won almost every extra inning game they played that year?    I would be worried next year we fall back except for the fact I expect like four or five rookies to come up and tear up the league.  

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Are the Orioles really any good or they getting extremely lucky like the 2012 team that won almost every extra inning game they played that year?    I would be worried next year we fall back except for the fact I expect like four or five rookies to come up and tear up the league.  

At the end of last year a lot of folks thought we overachieved and would fall back some this year.

Guess what?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I think they're much better than the 2012 team, yeah.

18 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Judge grand slam, Yankees might end the losing streak tonight.

It came with 2 outs, after there had been an error in the inning earlier when the Nats RF dropped a fly ball on the warning track because the CF was about 3 inches from his face due to some type of poor communication.

Yankees 6-0.

Jays gifting us some this inning, let's take advantage!

Severino’s pitching so far from over lol

• Haha 1