Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

12 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

I bought Flex Plan for this season and had 10:00 am slot today

Got 4 tickets for each game

Sec 62 For ALDS G2

Sec 252 ALCS G1

Sec 244 ALCS G2

That’s pretty good in my opinion. Mine is at noon today. Could you tell if there were a lot of club box available?

I get 4 tickets to each game 

2 minutes ago, gshepherd7 said:

That’s pretty good in my opinion. Mine is at noon today. Could you tell if there were a lot of club box available?

There seemed to be, especially further down the baselines. I was able to get in about 10 minutes before my time and was just rushing to get the three transactions done, so couldn't pay too much attention to what was available. Just picked something that looked good.

1 hour ago, CallMeBrooksie said:

The wording is sloppy, but based on other reports on here I think it still might cap you at one game per series. I guess it's worth a shot if you'd rather go ALCS heavy vs ALDS or vice-versa, but I'm not expecting it to work that way for me.

I got tickets to games 1 and 2 of the ALDS and game 1 of the ALCS.  My friend is going for 2 tickets to every home game based on his email at noon.  We'll see.  Availability looked kind of picked over in the lower bowl and club level in the infield.  I ended up in 258 for the ALDS and 250 for the ALCS.

6 minutes ago, schittenden said:

I got tickets to games 1 and 2 of the ALDS and game 1 of the ALCS.  My friend is going for 2 tickets to every home game based on his email at noon.  We'll see.  Availability looked kind of picked over in the lower bowl and club level in the infield.  I ended up in 258 for the ALDS and 250 for the ALCS.

That's great! I'll aim for two ALCS games when my window opens at noon

My window opens shortly, but after speaking with someone to get clarity.  My $2500 Flex Package is going to let me purchase 2 tickets to all games.

In case that is wrong, I am going to purchase:

2 Tickets to ALDS #1, ALCS #1, and ALDS #2

Then go back and purchase 2 for the others.

We will see....

10 hours ago, allquixotic said:

Pretty much the only way to get a reasonably priced ticket to a playoff game (and by "reasonable" I mean only a few hundred dollars, not a few thousand) is by getting a Birdland Membership, or using a web automation bot yourself.

I'm definitely regretting not at least getting the $600 Flex Birdland membership for next year. Now that is unavailable. $1200 is a stretch for an out-of-towner who would just make 1-2 trips a year to the area.

Does anyone know if that 2024 Flex membership would typically become available again, even if it doesn't help for this year's playoff games? Thinking ahead, I would still be willing to get it for access to next year's playoff games. I had assumed season ticket packages were taken care of in the offseason, not during the previous season. Flex is a lot more practical for me than fixed games.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, foxfield said:

My window opens shortly, but after speaking with someone to get clarity.  My $2500 Flex Package is going to let me purchase 2 tickets to all games.

In case that is wrong, I am going to purchase:

2 Tickets to ALDS #1, ALCS #1, and ALDS #2

Then go back and purchase 2 for the others.

We will see....

I think you buy all in one transaction, where as I had to make 3 separate purchases.  The system is definitely odd.

@foxfield, how'd you do???!!!

I got what I was looking for...

4 tix for ALDS #2 ($75 per in Section 61)

4 tix for ALCS #1 ($125 per in 352)

4 tix for WC #2 ($150 per in 242)

I've never attended a postseason game, so this is a big deal. Wanted to ensure something as best I could.

FWIW, I logged on about 5 mins early to see and had the access to proceed. First attempt at tickets bonked however, and I had to jump out and back in again. Didn't mess around the second time to hunt for better seats so went with whatever was at the top.

Edited by AdamK
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gshepherd7 said:

Guessing you're in it now.  I couldn't tell, but the system will show seats as available even if there's only a single in the section.  At least for me.

I bought ALDS 1/2 and ALCS 1 and got sections 85/74/83 respectively with no issue.

23 hours ago, justD said:

I didn't find it smooth at all.  I added all of my parking first, as it came available before the tickets did. When adding tickets, the parking went away. In fact, when adding the second set of tickets, the first went away.  The "Continue Shopping" button didn't show up until I went out and came back in; then bought seats for the WC, then parking, seats for the ALDS then parking, seats for the ALCS then parking. 

Unfortunately, when being picky for seats I chose the wrong game for the ALCS so my parking is for the wrong day - I'll be doing some selling and buying for those now! DOH

Billing address wasn't correct for the card on file so had to update that info - be sure you've done that ahead of time, if it's relevant. DOH again

Be sure to click that stupid "I agree" box at the bottom each time. 

When you try to replace tickets because the seats don't look the best (yes, I know most people won't be as picky as I am!), it kicks you all the way out and you have to enter your code and start over with your search for which game and which section. 

And I wish I could've exchanged that one parking pass but my code is now invalid. :(

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I NOW HAVE TICKETS FOR GAME 1 OR 2 OF EACH OF THE THREE SERIES!!!

Glad you secured tix in the end @justD. I didn't even see parking as an option but had you post in my head as I was logging in for 12p today.

See you down there!

• Like 1