Rays-Rangers ALWC series

Just Regular

Rangers AAV rundown, though of course several of these will be absent Saturday:

Scherzer 43, deGrom 37, Seager 35, Semien 26, M. Perez 20, Eovaldi 17, Jon Gray 14, Odorizzi 12, Heaney 12

Just in past week, Jon Gray and Jonathan Hernandez among their first string pitchers have been sidelined by injury.

9 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Rangers AAV rundown, though of course several of these will be absent Saturday:

Scherzer 43, deGrom 37, Seager 35, Semien 26, M. Perez 20, Eovaldi 17, Jon Gray 14, Odorizzi 12, Heaney 12

Just in past week, Jon Gray and Jonathan Hernandez among their first string pitchers have been sidelined by injury.

They paid for guys but have also got good production from almost all the guys they paid.  Seager, Semien, Eovaldi, and Gray have been worth the money

53 minutes ago, 86this said:

They are analysts for ESPN.

In reality, this is baseball's way of having the Yankees represented in this year's playoffs.  😁

I hope they don't call any of the Orioles' series.  A-Rod by default will probably show his face during the WS.

Better than Cal, he was one of the worst broadcasters.

1 hour ago, Uli2001 said:

I am not sure I agree with the current format. The went from a play-in game to a 3-game series for the WC, but now one the division champions has to play in it. Like you said, a division title should give you the right to play in a real series. This is not.

Twins have worst record of AL playoff teams, right?  Earned the playoffs by beating up on weak AL Central teams.  Seems fair.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Wonder if they go with McKenna over Kjerstad because of Texas lefties. Then again they may go more position players and bring both. 

I think we see both with not as many pitchers needed for a 5 game series. Gives more flexibility for Hyde to play matchups in game and McKenna as a late innings defensive replacement.