Did Bowden purposely waste Krivsky's time on Dunn?

TGO

I think this, if true, makes Krivsky look worse than Bowden. We accuse our guys of not being able to multitask. Hard to believe it has come to whining about time-wasting. GMs talk to each other non-stop, and many deals come close to being done before not happening for whatever reason. This seems no different to me in practice, even if it is different in motive.

I'm surprised the discussion hasn't more focused on the silliness (and often intentionally outlandish and controversial) many "opinion" sportswriters. This guy got mad press by typing what he identifies as:

But here’s one theory I heard

Gossip and hyperbole

I'm surprised the discussion hasn't more focused on the silliness (and often intentionally outlandish and controversial) many "opinion" sportswriters. This guy got mad press by typing what he identifies as:

Gossip and hyperbole

Yeah, it's amazing you can base an article off of "a theory I heard" and not bother to give any kinds of details or ... well, anything really. Didn't even bother going with the old "anonymous source". That's just lazy.

Teams pull deals off the table all the time. Weren't the Marlins a little pissy because the O's wasted all their time at the trade deadline and backed out of the AJ Burnett deal?

Archived