The Story of the 2023 Orioles

Roll Tide

I will admit to panicking when they slumped right before the allstar break but Tampa picked that exact time to slump as well.   Then late in the season when we had that 13-12 win over Boston that was a nightmare game and the Redsox hat 20 or more hits and lost.  We had no answer in the bullpen.  We won my sheer luck we had scored one more run.  After that game I felt the Orioles had no mojo afterwards.  I felt we were weak and open for an upset series against Texas.  

Great season just did not have the horses ready at the end.   

8 hours ago, Gurgi said:

I will admit to panicking when they slumped right before the allstar break but Tampa picked that exact time to slump as well.   Then late in the season when we had that 13-12 win over Boston that was a nightmare game and the Redsox hat 20 or more hits and lost.  We had no answer in the bullpen.  We won my sheer luck we had scored one more run.  After that game I felt the Orioles had no mojo afterwards.  I felt we were weak and open for an upset series against Texas.  

Great season just did not have the horses ready at the end.   

We had horses, but even horses can get run over by a full speed bullet train (TEX) 😉