2024 Flex Membership Ticket Exchange

PeterGibbonsfan

Hi everyone, signed up for a 2024 Flex Membership after going to 21 games last season and realizing this was a better way to save some $$.

I bought tickets in the pre-sale window that expires at midnight tomorrow. I was curious, if plans change, are we as flex members allowed to exchange the tickets we used with our credits (in my case $600 total for the season), for tickets for a different game (i.e. my child gets sick and I can't go)? The Orioles website seems to contradict itself on the policy for flex memberships and exchanges this season. It seems to say you can, and then I see a fine print contradicting.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, PeterGibbonsfan said:

Nope I bought as cheap as possible to walk down lol. So I guess we can’t exchange on a flex membership? 

I thought we could exchange.

Last year was my first year with a flex plan and i never needed to exchange but I thought we could do it.   You should call your rep who sold you the plan and ask him.

50 minutes ago, PeterGibbonsfan said:

Nope I bought as cheap as possible to walk down lol. So I guess we can’t exchange on a flex membership? 

Oh, I don’t know for sure.

I assume if you contact a customer service rep they will help you with an exchange.

I purchased most of the tickets I want from my Flex Package today.   Each purchase said it was non refundable and that it could not be exchanged.  However, my agent seemed to think if I wanted to exchange one, I could.  Anyone else get something more definitive?

1 hour ago, foxfield said:

I purchased most of the tickets I want from my Flex Package today.   Each purchase said it was non refundable and that it could not be exchanged.  However, my agent seemed to think if I wanted to exchange one, I could.  Anyone else get something more definitive?

Since it is a flex plan to begin with ,you are not supposed to be able to exchange your tickets. Maybe they might if you explain something came up but probably only once. I know the exchanges with the season ticket memberships have also changed for the lesser plans. Can only exchange up to 50% of your tickets.

• Thanks 1

A few other changes happening in 2024 for Birdland memberships. 13 game  plans now get a dedicated service team and not an account representative. 

Also I know a few people who have had seats for years have been asked to move to another section. 13 game plan holders. 

Plus looks like 13 game members with cheap seats will not be able to partake in this anymore.

Members Clubhouse

The Birdland Membership Clubhouse is an exclusive members-only area located on the Club Level at Oriole Park. Due to extreme demand, we anticipate updated policies for access to the Birdland Members Clubhouse for the 2024 season based on membership level and seating location. Please check back in the spring for more information.