Ideas for the 2024 Home Run Celebration

Billy F-Face3

Just got an email saying Mr. Splash and the splash zone are back for 2024. I’m assuming that they’ll wanna talk the players into keeping the celebration the same. 

Which I kind of like. The other teams have to come up with something each year but we have a tradition. 

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Just got an email saying Mr. Splash and the splash zone are back for 2024. I’m assuming that they’ll wanna talk the players into keeping the celebration the same. 

Which I kind of like. The other teams have to come up with something each year but we have a tradition. 

lol just posted the same. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

So it looks like the Motorcycle thing is out front with the lead. It's still not locked in though.  Not even Cowser seemed to be fully convinced of it yet and the other guys said to ask him about it.

I think they should bring back the Home Run chain. Only this time they could tie it into the Birdbath Mr. Splash theme and use a water hose as part of the actual chain to hold the Orioles logo LOL. (I'm just BSing funny ideas out loud.)

During the game Melanie just said the Orioles were going to shop for a hose on their off day. Are they actually going to do this? 🤣

20 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

So it looks like the Motorcycle thing is out front with the lead. It's still not locked in though.  Not even Cowser seemed to be fully convinced of it yet and the other guys said to ask him about it.

I think they should bring back the Home Run chain. Only this time they could tie it into the Birdbath Mr. Splash theme and use a water hose as part of the actual chain to hold the Orioles logo LOL. (I'm just BSing funny ideas out loud.)