Gunnar ROY speech

Bird Lady

Snazzy bowtie, Brandon Hyde.

Interesting to hear Gunnar specifically cite Boras Corp in a 2-minute speech as a resource provider equipping him with some of the tools to hone his craft.    Jackson Holliday has all that stuff at his house, but I guess Scott Boras provides lots too if you are on his client list.   

21 hours ago, Just Regular said:

Snazzy bowtie, Brandon Hyde.

Interesting to hear Gunnar specifically cite Boras Corp in a 2-minute speech as a resource provider equipping him with some of the tools to hone his craft.    Jackson Holliday has all that stuff at his house, but I guess Scott Boras provides lots too if you are on his client list.   

I don't recall if Boras pioneered this model or not, but offering first-class facilities and resources has become a selling point that big-time agencies use to recruit clients. It makes sense; the better you help a client become, the more career earnings to get a commission from.

18 hours ago, emmett16 said:

After today’s game might be a bad look to date a gal that stole a Taylor Swift song.  

Not to mention his current gf, his high school sweetheart he’s dated since 2019, probably would not be OK with this plan 😅😬

• Haha 2