Kolten Wong flyer

Sports Guy

No No No that is the exact person I thought they were going to sign to be Adam Fraizer and the next Brandon Hyde love fest. I don't care if its a minor league deal, stop obsession over a left handed hitting infielder. If Holliday is making the team then play Westburg every day at third. If Holliday doesn't make the team then see what Norby does or just play Urias. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

Holliday won't make the roster until last week of September 

If Holliday doesn’t make the roster than my guess its because they don’t think he’s ready. The dude isn’t even old enough to buy weed at a dispensary. 

If we’re gonna get subpar results from a left handed 2B, right now I would prefer it be someone who isn’t going to burn a year of service time that could be utilized when he can hang in the majors. 

Im not saying that’s what should be done. But I trust the outlook from the people watching Holliday play to determine whether or not he could outhit Wong or Maton. If he can’t, then no use in burning that year of service time.

2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

He'll be up before then.

But they're going to get the extra year, and frankly, it would be stupid not to.

There is no way they send him down for the 2-3 weeks and bring him up right away. They will then wait until super 2, and then come July he will be lighting up AAA and we will still wonder where the hell he is. 

Why not have him on opening day if he has a good spring that way he can be eligible for the draft pick. If he struggles you can send him down and still get the service time 

• Upvote 1