O’s Clips

RZNJ

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

There's a Kennedy joke in there somewhere.

I'm annoyed that I can't seem to find video of the hotly anticipated showdown between Skenes and Holliday.  Must see baseball in late February.

It’s out there..Holliday grounded out to second.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm annoyed that I can't seem to find video of the hotly anticipated showdown between Skenes and Holliday.  Must see baseball in late February.

It's spring training. Who cares.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

It is in the highlights on the MLB At Bat app

5 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

My Man Mateo two dingers. Oh, what joy in OHville! And no TV. Bummer. Spring training is wonderful. Can't wait for Frobby's in person reports. (Serious about latter.)

We have finally unlocked Mateo.  He did have a huge April last year then had a leg injury.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

We have finally unlocked Mateo.  He did have a huge April last year then had a leg injury.  

There is NOTHING to unlock.  We saw the same hot start last year then he disappeared for the rest of the year.  Not going to buy into ANY hot spell for Mateo again.  He's going to have to prove it for an extended period of time before I want him playing regularly.  

• Upvote 1