Can you dig it, baby

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it

Can you dig it, baby

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Gotta give Adley a full day off, though I bet he makes a pinch hitting appearance late in this game. 

This isn’t a terrible Sunday lineup, but they’ve gotta score some runs for Burnes who they’ve let down in a big way lately. 

Well...the "A" team hasn't been scoring runs when he pitches anyway.  Might as well shake it up a bit.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Even our bad lineups have a brutal top half of the order for opposing pitchers. 

I wouldn’t call it brutal.   Our offense was rolling when Mullins resembled a hitter and Westburg and Cowser were raking at the bottom of the lineup.  Essentially, there was no bottom of the lineup.   There were no soft spots.  Today the 6-9 spots are like a La-Z-Boy for the opposing pitcher.

Santander has been scuffling at least against righties lately.  He has been crushing lefties all year so a good day to give him off.  Hays has been making solid contact since his return from the IL so might as well see what he can do with more playing time.  I do like Westvurg in the #2 spot, even when Adley is back in the lineup.  Let's put some runs up for Burnes!

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Santander has been scuffling at least against righties lately.  He has been crushing lefties all year so a good day to give him off.  Hays has been making solid contact since his return from the IL so might as well see what he can do with more playing time.  I do like Westvurg in the #2 spot, even when Adley is back in the lineup.  Let's put some runs up for Burnes!

image.thumb.png.e442f97b5054c0fc3e7d0b1309f395cc.png

• Upvote 1

I really want to see Westburg lead off and Gunnar bat #2 with Adley #3. Then you have O'Hearn, Mountcastl, and Santander you can slot in after that in any order you prefer. With Cower/Hays/Stowers, Mullins, and Mateo after that.

Of course, if Santander isn't available or Urias plays, this all changes.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I really want to see Westburg lead off and Gunnar bat #2 with Adley #3. Then you have O'Hearn, Mountcastle, and Santander you can slot in after that in any order you prefer. With Cowser/Hays/Stowers, Mullins, and Mateo after that.

Of course, if Santander isn't available or Urias plays, this all changes.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

He started yesterday at 1b and had 4 at bats.  He's been scuffling a bit.  Also played in game 1.  

Damn. I think my memory is jacked. It was Saturday that O'Hearn started then. I thought it was yesterday and making today 2 in a row for O'Hearn at 1B.

12 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

I like this lineup. Mounty needs a day. Tony back and DHing is good. Westy cleanup. Good defensive OF. 

I have an inkling about Hays tonight. Think he's gonna have a good game.