2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

It just feels like to me they are all pressing right now. They aren't sneaking up on anyone this year and they don't seem to be playing loose. I have a good feeling once the ASG stuff is over and they are back into their routine, they'll play better baseball. These are young kids getting a ton of national attention and expectation, they'll get through it.

1 minute ago, Bleed Orange said:

6. Hays

7. Mateo

8. Mullins

9. McCann

what are we doing? this is the best bottom of the lineup we can put out? We need WINS

Hays has a .952 OPS over the last 28 days and a .955 against LHP this season...that's not the issue here. 

At this point the orioles should send Cowser down.  I think Cowser should be playing almost every day but if they want to play him vs some lefties and no righties then he isn’t needed on the roster.  Mullins has seized  the starting role back somehow.

2 minutes ago, EdwinRip said:

Also the orioles seem to have no intentions to play kjerstad against lefties.

Which is just idiocy instead we get McCann starting 40% of the time this season. McCann hasn't hit off of southpaws the last two seasons and yet he seems to be the default starting catcher against LHP.

• Upvote 1