2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

1 minute ago, Malike said:

It's early but McCann was in the 48th percentile in 2023 framing, he's in the 22nd percentile this season.

I think you’re first two words summed it up nicely.

Just now, RZNJ said:

I think you’re first two words summed it up nicely.

It doesn't take away from the fact that he's not framing well right now. If your eyes tell you differently, then that's okay.

You're having a quite a day, I can't imagine the man-hours you spent trying to troll people for posts from years ago on the draft forum and yes, you are ornery as usual, and as usual, I'll let you find a softer target to get into a 30-page pissing match with.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

And no one is suggesting otherwise.

And yet you want to fight about it.

Rutschman went from 84 to 60 percentile.  I guess they both forgot how to frame.  I think it’s silly and pretty unbelievable for someone who watched the games last year and this year that their eyes tell them that McCann isn’t framing as well.    Am I fighting.  Why are you attacking me?

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

It doesn't take away from the fact that he's not framing well right now. If your eyes tell you differently, then that's okay.

You're having a quite a day, I can't imagine the man-hours you spent trying to troll people for posts from years ago on the draft forum and yes, you are ornery as usual, and as usual, I'll let you find a softer target to get into a 30-page pissing match with.

What do your eyes tell you about Adley?   

Just now, Frobby said:

I think his framing has looked excellent, especially when Burnes has been on the mound.

Better go check the video on all his starts last year and compare to this year and see if you can figure out how his framing went from 84th percentile in 2023 to 60 this year.   

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

Better go check the video on all his starts last year and compare to this year and see if you can figure out how his framing went from 84th percentile in 2023 to 60 this year.   

Well I’ve done that and if you look at pitch no. 87 of the June 11 game last year and compare it to pitch no. 13 of the April 11 game this year, you’ll clearly see that Adley’s framing of pitches on the high outside corner has slipped by 6.1% this season.  

31 minutes ago, Malike said:

Sorry.  I can’t find a softer target.   Oh well.  I’ll cease with this line of bewilderment on your ability to mentally compare McCann’s pitch framing from last year to his first 6 games behind the plate this year.  Truly an amazing piece of work.