2024 Aberdeen Ironbirds

DirtyBird

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Baumeister's on there, all the way at the top.

Oops, duh…I just looked at the two columns and didn’t notice Baumeister straddling the two.  

But Lord knows where Lord is.

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2024 at 4:53 PM, Frobby said:

Oops, duh…I just looked at the two columns and didn’t notice Baumeister straddling the two.  

But Lord knows where Lord is.

Lord is listed on the 7 Day IL for Delmarva.

• 2 weeks later...

Aberdeen’s record stands at 6-9 despite outscoring their opponents 73-62 so far.  Offensively, Creed Willems (1.137 OPS) and Matthew Etzel (.844) have been the bright spots, with last year’s no. 1 pick Enrique Bradfield Jr. (.661) a minor disappointment to this point.  This team runs wild on the bases, with 45 SB vs. 7 CS in 15 games.  Tavian Josenberger has 11 SB, Bradfield 9, Etzel 8.   

Several pitchers are off to good starts, including Cameron Weston with an 0.75 ERA, Moises Chace at 1.64, and Edgar Portes at 1.64.   Chace has whiffed 19 batters in 11 innings but also has 8 walks.  

@Tony-OH, I’m not an MIlb.TV subscriber, but I’ve heard reports that the cameras used to show the Aberdeen games area much better this year.  True?