4/11 @ Boston

ArtVanDelay

2 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Jim Rice on the Orioles on the postgame:

"I'm not impressed by them. They're not thumping the ball, but they get the key hits when they need them."

Hahaha. What a tool. They’re lucky we didn’t have more runs. We hit a bunch of balls hard that found gloves. 

4 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

"I'm not impressed by them. They're not thumping the ball, but they get the key hits when they need them."

Tell him to suck on our 3 home runs.

1 minute ago, dystopia said:

I'd love to hear what he thinks of the Red Sox.

All three hosts were dwelling on all the Boston mistakes, so it went from there. They are still talking about it as I still have it on. 

Just now, NashLumber said:

All three hosts were dwelling on all the Boston mistakes, so it went from there. They are still talking about it as I still have it on. 

Wish I could hear this. They usually trim postgame chatter from the MLB feed and I don't think I have whatever channels or radio stations you are listening to local to Boston (I'm assuming). I enjoy it when broadcasters go all sour apples.

5 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

In fairness, Dave O’Brien, Kevin Millar and Lou Merloni have been fawning over the Orioles all series (deservedly so of course.). Sports talk radio has been slamming the Sox and their ownership daily. 

3 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

They should be. 

That said Orioles are legit. 

3 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Dang,  I loved Jim Rice when I was a kid.  Sometimes it's best not to hear our heroes speak.  

I've listened to that Red Sox crew before.  They are an arrogant bunch.  Yesterday, their radio guys mentioned Holliday's debut calling it obvious service time manipulation.   Whatever losers.

Just now, SouthRider said:

Dang,  I loved Jim Rice when I was a kid.  Sometimes it's best not to hear our heroes speak.  

I've listened to that Red Sox crew before.  They are an arrogant bunch.  Yesterday, their radio guys mentioned Holliday's debut calling it obvious service time manipulation.   Whatever losers.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The O's were always my team, but the 70s Red Sox had some hosses and I did admire them. Him, Fred Lynn, Pudge, Yaz on and on. And that's only a few of 'em and none of the pitchers.