4/12 vs. Brewers: Holiday’s Home Debut

ArtVanDelay

16 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

The music Apple Tv is playing on their own hype commercial is awful.

Turn down the TV turn up the radio. The radio guys are not very good but at least they’re better than those TV fools.

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

This is a game that I would expect from the 100+ loss teams. I'm sure they had games like this last season but this is kind of embarrassing.

Wells just does not seem to have it this season.  Hope nothing is wrong with him.

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

This is a game that I would expect from the 100+ loss teams. I'm sure they had games like this last season but this is kind of embarrassing.

Ehh, we lost to some teams big last year.  12-2 against Texas, 13-1 against Seattle.  It happens.

1 minute ago, emmett16 said:

Gunnar called it immediately.  Mullins came sprinting in at full effort anyway.  Gunnar lunged and missed it and Mullins slid in under and made the play.  He knew it was a tough play for Gunnar and put himself in position to make the play.  

Great. We must have a failure to communicate.  Three times I asked a “yes” or “no” question the other day.   You still haven’t answered.

1. Pop up.  Infielder goes back into the outfield and calls for the ball.   The outfielder is running in for the ball, sees the infielder call for the ball AND is not sure he can get there.  Should the outfielder call off the infielder?   It’s a simple question with a simple answer.   You keep bringing up different things without answering the question.     Go check the other thread.  I asked it three separate times.  No DIRECT answer to that question.

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

Concerns about the bullpen were pretty unfounded -- until today.  Maybe Hyde needs to let everyone pitch a little longer until we get that extra arm or two we need.

Heasley is the only bullpen arm used today and our relievers have pitched less innings than almost any team in the league.

3 minutes ago, maybenxtyr said:

Braves got destroyed by the mets yesterday.  Happens to everyone

• Upvote 2

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

Concerns about the bullpen were pretty unfounded -- until today.  Maybe Hyde needs to let everyone pitch a little longer until we get that extra arm or two we need.

I would explore trading Norby and Stowers for some solid bullpen help.  Some bad team is bound to have a bullpen arm we could use.