4/21 @ Royals

Morgan423

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Isn't it the same on the flag court in OPACY?   You used to have to stand right up against the back of the scoreboard (and it was fairly high, especially for a non-tall person such as myself).   But they lowered the top of the scoreboard and put up a fence that is at "normal" height for a standing fence, and I believe if it hits the front of the fence it is still in play just as if it had hit the scoreboard.

No, it's a home run. This was Adley's first HR at Camden Yards.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, oriolediehard said:

When are the O's going to bring up Kjerstadt and Mayo???  They should replace Urias and Mateo.

Maybe, but Urias and Mateo provide good defense at multiple positions. And if you take seriously, as I do, the possibility that those guys will hit like Holliday (that is, not hit at all) for a month or two after being promoted, do you want two or all three of those guys in the lineup? As I've said a number of times, but not recently, Elias may have a plan for phasing those guys in while competing for the AL East lead, but if so I don't know what it is. 

2 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Only as a hitter maybe. I think Westburg's defensive skill and versatility are very important.

His versatility by being able to play 2B too is a plus for him for sure. But, the team would still have Urias, Mateo and now Holliday to play 2B.

4 minutes ago, G54377 said:

We're going to look back and it was a stroke of genius to have Kjerstad on the team for the playoff push (and not Cowser) and allows another year of control for Cowser. Well unless he gets ROY or 2nd I guess then it's a moot point lol.

ROY finish is irrelevant for Cowser because he was on the OD roster. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Bennett said:

which can of corn are you referring to?

I can help you if you don’t watch, pay attention, and can’t discern the difference between a pop fly and a line drive.

He almost hit one out to right field in that series.