4/21 @ Royals

Morgan423

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

Absolutely ridiculous!!  It seems a lot of times they just don’t want a call overturned on a technicality like here.  

Yeah, it's almost like they don't want the umps to be graded on a bad call. So dumb.

1 minute ago, Babkins said:

Figures. Without looking it up, I feel like our record on challenges is abysmal this year. 

Ah, 2-for-11. Thanks, Kevin Brown. I did not have any confidence we would win that one.

They just have so much cover with the "need definitive evidence to overturn" standard. Can you *prove* that one of the strings from Witt's glove didn't graze a hair on Cedric's beard before the hand got in?

Bottom line, if the broadcaster finds a freeze frame that clearly shows the play is resolved a specific way, and you can't find the same thing in your review center, you aren't doing your job correctly. 

Hi. I don't know if it's just another case of me misremembering things in my old age, but didn't it used to be that you cd listen to the radio broadcasts for free on MLB.com even without an active membership? If that's no longer the case, is there any other way to stream O's radio play by play on the internet? Thnx

Just now, Morgan423 said:

Bottom line, if the broadcaster finds a freeze frame that clearly shows the play is resolved a specific way, and you can't find the same thing in your review center, you aren't doing your job correctly. 

I bet they would say he might have gotten the sleeve.  I don’t think it helps that Mullins didn’t act safe