Tue Apr 23: Orioles send 7 top-42 picks from the last 6 drafts out to face the Angels

SteveA

1 minute ago, justD said:

It must be awful to be so bothered by everything he says. 😟

Not everything. 

But to see the Grayson pitch this poorly, to have the angels go up 5-0 and he’s sitting there like “deep derp derp, maybe the Angels should have meetings every day as they’d be undefeated! Derp derp derp” is just obnoxious. 

Grayson has been good since his demotion last year so I will forgive him tonight. But his fastball is just too straight. Needs to add a 2 seamer. He throws high 90s as straight as an arrow. 

Just now, baltfan said:

Why wouldn’t extra rest make sense for him having location issues.  Palmer mentioned it. 

If 1 day extra rest is too much, then I guess he's not who we thought he was.

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

Adley slightly annoys me with his lack of power but he does seem to be able to hit pretty much everything. 

Brandon Hyde said in last night's press conference that Adley was one of the best hitters in the league. Any team any position.

Hyde thinks the world of how Adley approaches the game 

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Not everything. 

But to see the Grayson pitch this poorly, to have the angels go up 5-0 and he’s sitting there like “deep derp derp, maybe the Angels should have meetings every day as they’d be undefeated! Derp derp derp” is just obnoxious. 

He seems not to have learned what Angelos bravely was trying to teach him.  

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Brandon Hyde said in last night's press conference that Adley was one of the best hitters in the league. Any team any position.

Oh, I realize I am irrational about this..

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

That’s fine. But the power is lacking. 

That doesn’t bother me too much but I can see why it’s cause for concern. Doesn’t mean the bat to ball skills aren’t great, they are. Great eye. Great approach. 

• Upvote 1