Kyle Bradish 2024

RVAOsFan

All year its gonna be, how does he feel AFTER the game? His stuff was there today though. Fastball had zip. Breaking balls broke. Command slightly off, to be expected.

This rotation with he, Burnes, G-Rod, Means, DK could really be something and that helps our bullpen much more. 

Encouraged. 

Posted (edited)

For the amount of weird nonsense that occurred during his start, I thought he looked awesome. 

-Bee
-Catcher's interference
-HBP where the batter didn't try to move
-McCann dropped foul tip 3rd strike
-Cop badge reflection delay
-Beach ball delay
-Lucky weak double inside the bag
-One of the worst throws I've seen from a LFer

Edited by interloper
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, interloper said:

For the amount of weird nonsense that occurred during his start, I thought he looked awesome. 

-Bee
-Catcher's interference
-HBP where the batter didn't try to move
-McCann dropped foul tip 3rd strike
-Cop badge reflection delay
-Beach ball delay
-Lucky weak double inside the bag
-One of the worst throws I've seen from a LFer

But it was 99MPH, great arm!

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Looked solid.  Not amazing, but looked solid.  

That first inning catchers interference and then the HBP doubled his pitch count.  Probably goes 5 or more if that doesn't happen.

Don't forget Cowser's awful throw from LF to home. An on target throw and Volpe is out by a good bit and Bradish is out of the inning. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Don't forget Cowser's awful throw from LF to home. An on target throw and Volpe is out by a good bit and Bradish is out of the inning. 

I think there's a good chance Hays makes that play. 

12:09

Phil: Nice job getting this chat in the hour before Kyle Bradish v. Carlos Rodon.    Which pitcher would you rather have?

12:09

Dan Szymborski: Even ignoring money, Bradish

12:10

Dan Szymborski: while Rodon came back from injury with velocity intact, his slider is really missing its bite and as such, he’s missing a lot fewer bats

8 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Look at the blaster marks...only an imperial storm trooper could spray a throw with that much inaccuracy.

The Star Wars fan gets to enjoy his first May the 4th in the show this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Very true, too. Terrible throw. 

It was terrible, but I hope the board doesn’t go crazy about it. It was one play, none of these kids are going to make every single play. And he does have a strong arm - just need to accuracy. He made a perfect throw to third in that KC series. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

It was terrible, but I hope the board doesn’t go crazy about it. It was one play, none of these kids are going to make every single play. And he does have a strong arm - just need to accuracy. He made a perfect throw to third in that KC series. 

Tell you what, if it was McKenna there’d be a ten page thread on it. But since we’re still in Cowser’s honeymoon phase, it’ll slide. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fiver6565 said:

Well it is his second truly poor throw. He's going to have to work on that or 3rd base coaches are going to run on him a lot. He's got the arm strength, now he just needs to work on accuracy. Accuracy can improve over time.