5/8 vs. Nats

7 minutes ago, gtman55 said:

He IS our ace. Burnes is nothing but a one year rental.

Funny that 1 year ago, when I opined in a game thread that Bradish had #1 potential, there were some people who didn't believe it.

3 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

If you thought the Os babied pitchers sometimes, meet the Nats. Goodness that’s an overly eager hook. 

I think it was because the Orioles hit 3 consecutive 100 MPH balls and Santander OPS is 400 points less LHB.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Funny that 1 year ago, when I opined in a game thread that Bradish had #1 potential, there were some people who didn't believe it.

And to think we got him +4 others for Bundy. And I don't even think he was the most discussed at the time. Just a throw in.

Just now, dystopia said:

And to think we got him +4 others for Bundy. And I don't even think he was the most discussed at the time. Just a throw in.

It was three others and Bradish was the highest thought of out of the group, but no one thought he was this good.

1 minute ago, ChosenOne21 said:

It was three others and Bradish was the highest thought of out of the group, but no one thought he was this good.

Oh I thought it was Brnovitch. Appreciate the correction. 

1 minute ago, dystopia said:

That's just like Dean Kremer in the Machado trade. Kremer wasn't the main piece, but he's been the better player. It's funny how things turn out. You never really know.

1 minute ago, ChosenOne21 said:

He's been my favorite O's pitcher since his CG in Houston 2 years ago that I was at in person 

Everyone crying about Melanie go listen to the lady doing the A's games and get back to me. We get it, you hate her, tell us every 30 seconds instead of talking baseball.