One of the coolest things EVER for Oriole(and Brooks Robinson ) fans

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I met a young man about a year ago who is a leather designer. He was making wallets out of old baseball gloves. He made me one using Brooks Robinson's old Rawlings model. Thats terrific, but I thought, what about a smart phone case? He worked on the design for a few months and today he sent me this BEAUTIFUL full-leather designed phone case honoring my hero, Brooks. The case is sturdy, and can snap in your phone and he can make it in any size or smart phone model.The cost is around $150 for it to be customised...and he could make it of ANY player, but I only wanted Brooks for me, because he's the only player who mattered more to me than anyone in sports...check out these photos! If anyone is interested in getting their own Oriole fully leather(not cheap plastic or rubber) phone case or wallet, contact me on IM here . I have absolutely no stake in this, Im just tickled that its so well done, and now I can think of Brooks every time I make a call or need to buy something using my phone case/ wallet.IMG_3227.thumb.jpeg.8ae962500b7b842c0b4696c41a0a65d8.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpegThis is the "binding" for the wallet.

Edited by Roy Firestone
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2024 at 5:55 PM, Roy Firestone said:

I met a young man about a year ago who is a leather designer. He was making wallets out of old baseball gloves. He made me one using Brooks Robinson's old Rawlings model. Thats terrific, but I thought, what about a smart phone case? He worked on the design for a few months and today he sent me this BEAUTIFUL full-leather designed phone case honoring my hero, Brooks. The case is sturdy, and can snap in your phone and he can make it in any size or smart phone model.The cost is around $150 for it to be customised...and he could make it of ANY player, but I only wanted Brooks for me, because he's the only player who mattered more to me than anyone in sports...check out these photos! If anyone is interested in getting their own Oriole fully leather(not cheap plastic or rubber) phone case or wallet, contact me on IM here . I have absolutely no stake in this, Im just tickled that its so well done, and now I can think of Brooks every time I make a call or need to buy something using my phone case/ wallet.IMG_3227.thumb.jpeg.8ae962500b7b842c0b4696c41a0a65d8.jpeg

I'm getting tremendous response to this product. If anyone is interested, Jackson Braddis' contact info is on the video I produced about him..

2 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

I'd love to this young man's wonderful idea and work become a success. I get nothing out of this , except the satisfaction in seeing him do well with his work.

There is no denying that's a gorgeous case. It's very well done. My only question would be how do you use the camera? I use mine a lot, and it would seem awful to have to remove the case anytime you wanted to snap a pic of something.

9 minutes ago, Malike said:

There is no denying that's a gorgeous case. It's very well done. My only question would be how do you use the camera? I use mine a lot, and it would seem awful to have to remove the case anytime you wanted to snap a pic of something.

theres a snap in holder for the phone so it can never fall out...but Jackson will customise any phone to fit and allow camera access within the holder.

• Thanks 1