Tuesday 6/4 @ Toronto

Morgan423

1 minute ago, justD said:

I wonder if Burnes is having a good time with these guys yet, or if he’s still all serious and thinks they’re just young and goofy.

He seems to be enjoying himself. Gunnar said he and Burnes play bumper pool almost every day as their lockers are close. In an interview when asked about Gunnar, Burnes called his power average, and later in the week, Gunnar called his Cutter average on Verlanders show. He's been in on the walk-off celebrations too, etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Burnes is maybe the best starter we had since Mussina...gonna be tough next year without him...I dont think its wise to sign him for 30 million a year for a 30 year old...but who knows what David will do...

Unfortunately you have to spend to compete, even overpay.  I hope we do.  I don't want to see Burnes with pinstripes like Mussina.

Just now, Bahama O's Fan said:

I wonder if Yankees fans say  "Will these O's ever lose?"

It doesn't matter, we will never catch the Yankees, Russo said on his show today they will run away with the division. That guy knows a thing or two. 🙄

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Malike said:

Mountcastle would be a 40 HR guy if he played 81 games in Toronto.

Someone posted a pic the other day showing all of his seasons and how many HRs he would have hit had he played in each park. It was from Baseball Savant, but I can't seem to find it.