Wednesday, June 5: Orioles at Toronto

SteveA

11 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Their rotation is cranking out 6 IP, 1 ER starts night after night. Unless they have some injuries to their rotation or fatigue sets in, they're not going to be catchable.

Spoken like someone who didn't watch last season, as we slowly and steadily crept up on a team who was hotter than the surface of the sun the first two months, and bypassed them for the division.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

Spoken like someone who didn't watch last season, as we slowly and steadily crept up on a team who was hotter than the surface of the sun the first two months, and bypassed them for the division.  

We got plenty of time to run the Yankees down.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I love it when they do an in game interview cause I know it makes Phil miserable. 

The Jays radio dudes are interviewing Max Kerman—-“multiple Juno award winning” frontman for Arkells. They are playing Newfoundland next month! Apparently he played ball.

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

Yes, and the Rays suffered a lot of injuries to their rotation. If McClanahan, Springs, and Rasmussen had lasted the year, I'm not sure they get bypassed.

4 minutes ago, accinfo said:

The Yankees are always for the most part going to be good.  They have the most source of revenue in the sport.  That isn’t ever going to change.

MLB should put all the riches teams in their own division to make it fair.