Thursday 6/13 vs. Atlanta

86this

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Mullins has minor league options.  Send him down.  He is horrible.

He really is. What happened to him? Seems like that 30/30 season was just a one time thing. He’s been bad ever since 

Where are our prostate colors on the uniforms and bats and gloves?  Fathers ain't worth a color?  Women get pink like twice a year.  Fathers get zilch.  

I guess most people like breast over butts.  But still.  

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Where are our prostate colors on the uniforms and bats and gloves?  Fathers ain't worth a color?  Women get pink like twice a year.  Fathers get zilch.  

Men don’t need celebratory “weekends”. We’ll be honored on Sunday. 

Just now, TopGunnar said:

He really is. What happened to him? Seems like that 30/30 season was just a one time thing. He’s been bad ever since 

If he put up even the .721 OPS that he's had the last 2 years that would be fine.  But he's fallen off a cliff this year.

Just now, TopGunnar said:

I think he was always a glove first guy that figured out how to hit for two years and now has reverted back to all glove status.  I am not confident he will pull out of this.  Without roids people age like milk now. 

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I don't understand the best cancer awareness month campaign to begin with.  Are there people out there that are not aware that women have beats and that don't know what cancer is?