Faster browser for Oriole Hangout

oriolediehard

I have been using Duck Duck Go for over a year and it has been much faster, and very rare hang ups.  Chrome has been terrible with frozen scripts and lockups. Duck Duck Go is a subsidiary of Chrome.

https://duckduckgo.com/app?origin=funnel_app_taboola_emailcreative_incognito&source=lv&tblci=GiBRffCa9OysRLT5H510Qk4y4KAnygI2tFVPOsHnY96SDyDvxmYonqairPi7uoKYATCf214#tblciGiBRffCa9OysRLT5H510Qk4y4KAnygI2tFVPOsHnY96SDyDvxmYonqairPi7uoKYATCf214

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, OldNewGuy said:

Only browser I use on all my devices. I Pad\Phone, android tablet and lap top. Works great. Don't tell anyone else.  Don't want to overwork a good thing. 

😄

Honestly, the ads and their popups/scripts result in slowness and user experience. However, I know they help fund the site- so no complaints. 

1 hour ago, higgybaby said:

Yeah, I’ve found Duck Duck Go to be great for the Hangout. It’s literally the only thing I use for this site now. In fact, the only thing I use Duck Duck Go for , is this site. 

I've noticed that Mozilla is having with you tube videos lately as well.    I may have to go to duck duck. 

I don't mind the site having ads, it's the random pop-ups from clicking on random spots on the board. It seems to only happen on ios devices. Any type of link on the board (next page, reply, quote, etc) will randomly take you to some ad or popup page. You go back to what you're looking at move the page a little and it will do what you intended. It's annoying. Especially when you just typed a reply and hit send. It goes to some random site and loses what you wrote. 

8 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

You wont know until you use it. I mostly I ask it question about stocks but its advanced intelligence. It has potential to do alot of things like predict future outcomes. 

I saw an interesting video the other day comparing AI with the data collection craze last decade.

Seems like the people that get rich are the ones selling shovels.