Saturday 6/15 vs. Philadelphia

86this

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

Oh, you took a 1 game sample size as me being serious? That's on you not me. I mean, Baker looked fine, but it was 1.2 IP coming into the year, it was a tongue in cheek comment.

OK my bad, I did not get sarcasm from that comment. People say crazy stuff especially in the game thread. 

Just now, Aristotelian said:

OK my bad, I did not get sarcasm from that comment. People say crazy stuff especially in the game thread. 

I try to joke around but I never post with crazy over-reactions. I love baseball but to me it's just a game, I don't get down or spirit crushed because it's not real life for me, it's just fun.

7 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I believe that would have required subtraction to find the difference between scores.  Subtraction is addition's tricky cousin.

Ah! You very clever! But 3+1 =4 but yes you could go long way around. But that algebra and algebra is not my friend

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

"We can't beat good teams," "the offense isn't clutch," "they are so much better than us" 

Well I am sure this will not be the Phillies at their “best”. Just like when we had success against the Yankees.

7 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

He was already warmed up and a quasi-save situation.

Ok…so? Now we can’t use him tomorrow.

And once we had the buffer, he wasn’t needed anyway. So he was burned unnecessarily.

3 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Calling all posters who said that we weren't on the Phillies level and that they are a notch better..... Where are you? 👀 👀

Still here. Great win today. But based on what I've seen last 2 games Phillies are just a tad better especially with Bradish now out. Plus they have tons of post season experience. Doesn't mean Burnes can't go out there and win the series for us tomorrow though