Why Korean Baseball is the very best!!

Beltwayman

Why is Korean Baseball the Best?!!!

1)they've got the best pitch you've ever seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRWM-qrOtc&NR=1

2)they've got the best reason to pitch you've ever seen

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Agreed on the second, but you could be pummeled by ROK (Republic of Korea, i.e. S. Korean) fans to a bloody pulp for what I presume you unintentionally implied in the first: that something Korean is the same as something Japanese. :scratchchinhmm:

Agreed on the second, but you could be pummeled by ROK (Republic of Korea, i.e. S. Korean) fans to a bloody pulp for what I presume you unintentionally implied in the first: that something Korean is the same as something Japanese. :scratchchinhmm:

First of all, great find. (Hilarious) LA2 is right though, the first 1 is definitely from Japan. Yes, many Japanese and Korean seniors still have a lot of old hatred amongst one another. I once told an elderly Korean that I was half Japanese and he just stood up and left. (After talking for 30 minutes about Korea as I lived there for a year.)

ooooops....:eektf:

Archived