Maton DFA'd again, Kjerstad recalled

Tony-OH

IF you want Heston to be a part of the future?  Fine.  Call him up and play him and get rid of the players who you don't think are going to be part of anything.    I am fine with that.

IMO the O's need a little shake up.  And I don't mean that in the sense that they are playing badly.  A bad 3 game series with Houston but every team has those.

I mean in the sense that they need to clear out some players who they feel are expendable, and give players REAL playing time who they feel are part of the NOW and the FUTURE.

Right now there is some uncertainty in who is going to play when where and how......going all the way down into AAA.  And I don't think that helps any player mentally. 

Trade the players that you want to for some major pitching help.   Now.  Be aggressive.   Promote and play the players that management thinks is going to help them win now and again, in the future.  Clear out the riff raff. 

Ride with those guys.  People tend to perform better with set roles and expectations rather than with questions and uncertainty.