6/29 vs Texas Rangers

Morgan423

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Rutschman, Kjerstad, Cowser = big guys Holliday and Bradfield = not big guys
    • Reds hang on to win again vs. the Yankees. They are scuffling pretty well. Hope we can keep doing our thing this month and make some separation.
    • Watch on MASN2. First pitch at 10:10.
    • 100%. He’s been really good against us, even during this rough patch. I was shocked to see how much his numbers have fallen off, given how well he’s pitched against us this year.
    • 2 for 3 with a homer and a walk tonight.  His OPS has reached .800 and BA is up to .290.
    • The Orioles tend to like size with there high picks. This is something I will keep an eye on.
    • Congrats to Henderson and Rutschman, hopefully there will be many more to come for them As for the others, I guess we need to start at the bottom of the standings if we want every team represented: CHW (24 wins) - Crochet must be the favorite to represent the Sox, maybe Fedde but no position players OAK (31) - Mason Miller for sure. LAA (36) - Tyler Anderson.  Three pitchers so far DET (38) - Tarik Skubal, pitcher #4.  Riley Greene, maybe in addition. TOR (39) - Vlad Guerrero already in.  That's going to be it. TEX (39) - this is definitely a road block team for Orioles hopefuls with Bochy managing.  Look for Josh Smith to usurp Westburg for a spot.  Marcus Semien may make it too despite his poor hitting.  Kirby Yates also probably makes it, maybe even Nathan Eovaldi.  I don't think he'll ignore Bobby Witt for Corey Seager. TB (43) - I'd consider Isaac Paredes their best candidate and MLB may step in for that.  Makes it even harder for Westy. HOU (43) - Altuve and Alvarez are already in.  There may be some massaging with Kyle Tucker getting an OF nod and then being replaced due to injury.  Ronel Blanco has a good shot. BOS (45) - Yet another 3B is their best candidate in Rafael Devers but I think MLB goes with Tanner Houck.  Maybe they get both.  Jarren Duran another strong candidate. KC (47) - Bobby Witt and Salvador Perez will back up Gunnar and Adley.  Seth Lugo makes it. SEA (47) - Gotta be a pitcher, I dunno who, Logan Gilbert I guess.  So we're up to eight pitchers for sure. MIN (48) - this one's tough.  Joe Ryan?  Correa as SS#3?  Jose Miranda?  Does Carlos Santana take a spot from Mountcastle?  I actually think it may be Byron Buxton taking an OF spot. CLE (53) - Ramirez and Kwan are in.  Josh Naylor may take Mounty's spot.  Emmanuel Clase should be a lock. NYY (54) - Judge and Soto already in.  I'm really not sure if they get more than those two.  I would've added some pitchers a month ago. BAL (54) - so here we are, Rutschman and Henderson and ???  I think Burnes is next likely to get a spot, there is room on the staff for him.  I think Santander is next after Burnes as chances go; OF is surprisingly thin and if Tucker gets ILed out he can step in.  Westburg's gonna get snubbed for one or both of Paredes and Devers .  I don't think O'Hearn will make it and that is not a snub.  Mountcastle is the wild card; I think a spot will come down to him or Naylor.  Kimbrel does have a shot at making it as crazy as it may sound to us.
  • Popular Contributors