8/2 @ Cleveland - COBY MAYO DAYO

elextrano8

1 minute ago, clapdiddy said:

Did I read it right?  Did 2 people score on a sac fly?

Runner from 1B got in a rundown, runner from 2B advanced to 3B, then scored when the O's botched the rundown. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

They are all too young.  All the stars except for Santander are babies.  They just seem tight.  Like the game isnt fun.  They make repeated mistakes over and over and over.  Maybe next year we win something.  But this year is a failure I think.  Its all going into the toliet.  If we make the playoffs I dont think we get past the first round no matter who we play.  Gunner will just make three errors a game until we lose.  Its what the kid does.  

I agree.  Everything went right last season except for the playoffs. They have to face some adversity and are going through it right now.  The majority of our team is young. We’ll get there but not going to be this season. 

It’s not the fact that they’re losing. It’s that they look like complete ass and are making stupid mistakes that are just as much mental as they are physical. Hyde needs to fix something. Yes, Holliday and Mayo are young and are going to make some mistakes, but they looked like this the past 2 months. 

• Upvote 2