9/1 Roster Moves

Brian88

Maybe Banuelos is temporary since he was probably already on the taxi squad in Denver and it was too late to get anyone else to fly there for one day. 'm very surprised, though, that they didn't add Nick Anderson before last night's deadline for postseason eligibility.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pushmonkey said:

2 moves makes sense.  The third and fourth are like wtf is going on and no kreamer move. Seriously. Come the heck on. 

They can possibly use Kremer to the IL for someone that they plan on using for post season eligibility. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pushmonkey said:

2 moves makes sense.  The third and fourth are like wtf is going on and no kreamer move. Seriously. Come the heck on. 

Just now, maybenxtyr said:

They can possibly use Kremer to the IL for someone that they plan on using for post season eligibility. 

That could be Nick Anderson, but I still don't understand why they didn't add Anderson last night before the Aug 31 deadline.

Just now, Pushmonkey said:

I suspect the other 2 moves come tomorrow when we are home and not out west, 

Kremer to DL for Rodgers.

Banuelos down for the shadow of Buddy Groom or any available reliever. 

Just now, ShoelesJoe said:

Adding David Bañuelos at catcher again? Didn't see that coming. 

Might be for just one day. I believe I saw him in the dugout last night (taxi squad) so he was already there.