Wild card series roll call

Frobby

1 hour ago, allquixotic said:

If anyone wants to buy 2 tickets for section 258 row 5 seats 10-11, please send me a private message. My receipt from the O’s says $254 total for the TWO tickets (not EACH). I will provide you a copy of my receipt. I accept PayPal or Apple Pay and will forward tickets to your MLB account email.

if this is not allowed by the mods I will not do it.

I imagine if you post them on the resale site at face value they’ll probably go pretty quickly. 

I'm coming up from Florida and would like to attend game 1 and perhaps Game 2 .  My flight arrives on Tuesday at 2:30pm as I expected a night game.  I need your help with 2 questions please.

1) is it most likely that Game 1 will be an afternoon game?  (I'll have to change my flights)

2) I will need 4 tickets to the games.  I called the Orioles office but they did not pick up.  Can someone recommend the best side to purchase the tickets as I have no prior experience.

Thanks for your help!

45 minutes ago, bigdeniski said:

I'm coming up from Florida and would like to attend game 1 and perhaps Game 2 .  My flight arrives on Tuesday at 2:30pm as I expected a night game.  I need your help with 2 questions please.

1) is it most likely that Game 1 will be an afternoon game?  (I'll have to change my flights)

2) I will need 4 tickets to the games.  I called the Orioles office but they did not pick up.  Can someone recommend the best side to purchase the tickets as I have no prior experience.

Thanks for your help!

You can get 4 tickets to each game right now using the O’s site.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets

I’m guessing the O’s games will be amongst the first as the Padres will most likely get the night slot. 2:30pm arrival then getting to the ballpark means you might miss half the game.

6 hours ago, schittenden said:

I think the first game time is 1 pm, so could be as early as that. 

So it is different from last year?

Last year the games were something like 3:00, 4:30, 7:00, and 8:30.   Have they said it will be different this year???