5/12 Rays at Orioles

PaulFolk

No one said food poisoning I don't think, maybe some internal bleeding? But for hospital its got to be pretty bad, or they are just overly cautious.

I've had a sudden-onset fit of vomiting before. I didn't go to the hospital, but I was close. Lasted for about 36 hours. I literally could not keep a sip of water down. It's pretty awful.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance that Mr. The Rick will agree to do play-by-play like he used to do so well? (Stupid TB blackouts.)

Oh, that's right--you have that TB blackout thing going on because you're in Alabama? That's a bummer.

But yeah, I can try my best. I'm multi-tasking, but i'll keep up with it as best I can.

Those DAP ads on the backstop suddenly strike me as weird. How many people are really thinking about caulk during a baseball game? "Hmmm...I'm not really happy with my current caulk, perhaps I'll try a new caulk".

Is it just me?

That's the genius in it. Next time you are at Home Depot, and need caulk, I bet you'll grab a DAP without thinking twice!

Its already the contractors choice, they don't need to sell it to them. :P

Well we'll see, I don't think they're going away as easily as everyone automatically assumes. Romero should be back soon, as should Litsch and Marcum is well ahead of case, granted you can't count on him much given that kind of surgery. Nevertheless, I think they're much more real than people are giving them credit for. But to each their own.

I totally agree, I'm just a Cito hater.

Archived