6/1 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve Phillips spouts some of the most off-the-wall, convoluted BS anywhere. I'm in awe that he was ever a GM.

I get goosebumps on occasion listening to Jon Miller. I close my eyes at times and feel like I'm there because he's so masterful at setting up the most tense, important situation and conveying the urgency, immediacy, tension, and atmosphere of it all. He's masterful, through and through.

One of my favorite calls of his: one run scores; two runs score; aaand they allll score! :laughlol:

Yeah Phillips does say some strange things. I didnt hear it live, but read about him saying its the pitchers fault that he doesnt get support from the offense...somehow the pitchers "style" lends itself to lazy or uninspired hitting. It made no sense.

Miller does have a great way of doing that...i know what you're talking about with rounding the bases and all

Wieters....another K!? I stayed up till 12 to see you hit a homer ;)

Although his bats hasnt killed the ball yet, im already more than pleased at his catching ability. Screw all those that think he needs to move to 1st

Rich Hill to Jim Johnson is a huge change for the hitters. There's three RHP due up. Johnson basically threw no pitches.

Not saying that putting in Sherill is the incorrect move, but I'd rather keep the righty in.

Did Johnson warm in the 7th at all before coming in for the 8th?

If so, then I definitely go with Sherrill. If not, then I think either is fine. Hopefully whoever is on the mound will get the job done.

Archived