6/3 Orioles @ M's Cool Hand Luke and IceBerg

24HOR

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That, fellow fans, is one reason for the bunt: though he was going for the base hit, he also moved the runner along in a close game. Damn it, Roberts, for all your failings of late, I hope you were watching! :cussing: :D

Yes. I love that play. For us. Ichiro gives us an out. Thank you. I like him not hitting as much as possible.

That, fellow fans, is one reason for the bunt: though he was going for the base hit, he also moved the runner along in a close game. Damn it, Roberts, for all your failings of late, I hope you were watching! :cussing: :D

Now there's a runner on third with two outs. It didn't really do a lot, and you took Ichiro's bat out of his hands.

Now, Ichiro's probably the one guy I bunt with routinely because he's fast enough to turn that into a hit. But you just took the bat out of a guy's hand with a fast runner on first. That still makes zero sense to me.

Funny. I was sitting here wondering how quickly you'll jump back on the bandwagon once he starts hitting.

haha. He might just find some way to say Zaun is better, or we shoudl trade him because Caleb will be 10x better

Archived