6/21 Orioles at Philadelphia

O-The-Memories

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it is quite obvious that in the beginning of the season the O's had a great time scoring in the beginning of the game, but when that got stale they became bored and went through that brutal slump. they put their noggins together to try to think of something new and fresh to do, and they eventually came up with scoring in the 9th inning instead. therefore, watch out for tonight's 9th inning outburst of runs!

Guthrie's at 97 pitches with 6-7-8 coming up in the 7th for the Phillies. We've got 5-6-7- coming up in our part of the 7th, it will be interesting to see what happens if we get to Guthrie's spot in the lineup. But if we don't I think he's obviously coming out for the 7th.

Guthrie's at 97 pitches with 6-7-8 coming up in the 7th for the Phillies. We've got 5-6-7- coming up in our part of the 7th, it will be interesting to see what happens if we get to Guthrie's spot in the lineup. But if we don't I think he's obviously coming out for the 7th.

Yeah, if his spot comes up with runners on, I think you pinch hit him. If not, he probably starts the 7th.

Another classic boneheaded moment brought to you by Melvin Mora (Trademark). If you're going to commit to third how about not hesitating, yeah? My goodness you continue to do stupid things.

I didn't see him hesitate. When the ball was hit, I was thinking third all the way.

Archived