July 4th O's vs. Angels

Mike B

I wondered how Garret Anderson was doing so I checked....

59 games, 200 AB 58 hits 5 HR 30 RBIs .290 BA 12 2Bs.

Man that guy always could hit, too bad injuries will keep him away from 3k hits, he has 2400something now. Hit is 500th double this year!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salazar at third, Wiggington at second, Pie in Left, Reimold in right tomorrow. It needs to happen.

I agree, that is garbage baseball and shouldn't be tolerated. Fans deserve better than that, and if it happens then a message needs to be sent.

Are you in love with Pie or what, you have mentioned his treatment in all your posts.

It is his way at ripping DT. What he did not mention is Pie was pinch hit for. He did get thrown under the bus though.

According to some posters on here (names with held to protect the innocent), it's perfectly fine and rational! Nothing to see here...

Well according to your logic, we need a new second baseman, right fielder, might as well pull Mora for not covering third, yank Bass for throwing away that pickoff attempt, anybody else we should bench to "send a message"

Interesting observation.... I wonder if Garret Anderson is the only player to be there for 3 name changes for the Angels...

California Angels

Anaheim Angels

Los Angeles Angels

Wonder where I could check that up.... :scratchchinhmm:

According to some posters on here (names with held to protect the innocent), it's perfectly fine and rational! Nothing to see here...

It ain't fine--it's clique-ish bush-league BS that has absolutely no place on any kind of baseball team. The 25 men at that stadium rightfully expect the absolute best out of each member of that team, and when it's evident that effort isn't being expended, there should be repercussions for all who don't give that effort, not a select few.

I get to save a little bit on my Dominion VA power bill, as I just shut off the game. :laughlol: It's a nice night to drink a little and listed to some DMB live trax.

Believe me, I'm quite upset that the O's look like they're on their way to blowing yet another game.

But, does it make me a bad fan if I find a little bit of a silver lining in the fact that I have Fuentes on my fantasy team. ;)

Well, there goes the save situation. Please disregard my short-lived silver lining.

Well according to your logic, we need a new second baseman, right fielder, might as well pull Mora for not covering third, yank Bass for throwing away that pickoff attempt, anybody else we should bench to "send a message"

I do not change my "logic"...Markakis would have not been in RF for me. No way. And I doubt he would have been in RF for Bobby Cox or Lou Pinella, or a few other MLB managers either! Period.

Archived