8/18 - O's at Rays - Game 1

The Rick

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How he got to be a #1 prospect, much less a top 100 prospect, is beyond me at this point.

We wouldn't have even been in this game if it wasn't for Wieters. This post is absurd.

There's a lot of people being ignorant and stupid right now.

We wouldn't have even been in this game if it wasn't for Wieters. This post is absurd.

There's a lot of people being ignorant and stupid right now.

I guess it's just me, but him seemingly swinging in slow motion is getting kind of old.

This is coming from someone who bought a Wieters shirt and was at his 2nd ever game where he got his first hit. I was as far on the Wieters train as anyone, but holy crap, do something already.

I guess it's just me, but him seemingly swinging in slow motion is getting kind of old.

This is coming from someone who bought a Wieters shirt and was at his 2nd ever game where he got his first hit. I was as far on the Wieters train as anyone, but holy crap, do something already.

Like maybe hit a clutch 2-run bomb to put us back in the game?

oh yeah...

Sadly I saw that coming.

One day, that at bat will end in a game winning hit. Patience my fellow Oh'ers.

You saw this one coming?

Uh oh. Wieters up. Let's make this game epic Wieters. Dare I say.. Defining Moment?

Again, you saw this one coming?

God forbid I get frustrated at his struggles. Of course the top 100 prospect post was sarcastic, but you act like I don't have reason to be frustrated.

There's better ways to show your frustation than acting like a total d-bag and making asinine comments.

And "struggles"? Sure he hasn't immediatley walked on water but he's been a solid to above-average catcher and is still jut a rookie, he's been fine, he'll be fine.

There's better ways to show your frustation than acting like a total d-bag and making asinine comments.

And "struggles"? Sure he hasn't immediatley walked on water but he's been a solid to above-average catcher and is still jut a rookie, he's been fine, he'll be fine.

Wieters right now is the 2nd best catcher in the AL East. imo, behind Posada who is having a good year.

:disco:

Archived