Tonights Game

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Chase Utley. Congratulations, Mr. October II. Ties Reggie. Does it in 5 games compared to 6.

To quote myself, through Facebook:

"You don't earn the name "Mr. November" by having Michael Kay scream it in a moment of joy. You earn it by tying Mr. October's record for home runs in a World Series. Congratulations Chase "Mr. November" Utley."

To quote myself, through Facebook:

"You don't earn the name "Mr. November" by having Michael Kay scream it in a moment of joy. You earn it by tying Mr. October's record for home runs in a World Series. Congratulations Chase "Mr. November" Utley."

Hopefully, he gets a chance to break it in game 7 against that guy he's dominating. I think Sabathia's his name.

What a dumb decision to start AJ on 3 days rest.

Now they are locked in on Pettitte on three days. Girardi is going to be second guessed on this (Unless the Yankees come back here). Not having a 4th starter ready is pretty bad, imo. Giving Sabathia 3 starts, I can agree with that. But it may be asking too much to have both Burnett and Pettitte going on short rest.

Now they are locked in on Pettitte on three days. Girardi is going to be second guessed on this (Unless the Yankees come back here). Not having a 4th starter ready is pretty bad, imo. Giving Sabathia 3 starts, I can agree with that. But it may be asking too much to have both Burnett and Pettitte going on short rest.

And if it goes seven, instead of Pettitte on full rest it will be Sabathia on short rest again. In Yankee Stadium, with $161 million worth of pressure on his shoulders.

And if it goes seven, instead of Pettitte on full rest it will be Sabathia on short rest again. In Yankee Stadium, with $161 million worth of pressure on his shoulders.

Right, Pettitte will be on short rest for game 6 and Sabathia will be on short rest (for the 2nd straight game) for game 7.

I don't see why they didn't go with Gaudin in game 5, Burnett on full rest for game 6, and Pettitte ready to help out CC in game 7.

Right, Pettitte will be on short rest for game 6 and Sabathia will be on short rest (for the 2nd straight game) for game 7.

I don't see why they didn't go with Gaudin in game 5, Burnett on full rest for game 6, and Pettitte ready to help out CC in game 7.

Especially when you consider that you don't have the DH, you don't have Melky and with AJ starting, you don't have Posada.

You are almost definitely losing with that lineup against Lee.

Archived