ACC Discussion Thread

YardBirds13

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its exactly the type of game Zoubec can thrive in. Lots of misses. He has played a great game.

Yea...he has become a monster the last week..I hope it continues because the Plumlee brothers are regressing a bit.

Also, I could see Scheyer and Smith continue to struggle shooting some as they get more and more minutes...So, it will be important to get the offensive boards and Zoubek is one of the best in the country at that.

Yea...he has become a monster the last week..I hope it continues because the Plumlee brothers are regressing a bit.

Also, I could see Scheyer and Smith continue to struggle shooting some as they get more and more minutes...So, it will be important to get the offensive boards and Zoubek is one of the best in the country at that.

No kidding. We were lucky for it to be as close as it was. Duke only shot 29%, but were actually getting alot of good looks. Though we played decent, it shouldn't have been nearly as close as it was. The big 3 really showed their killer instinct, each hitting three's at critical times in the last 3 minutes.

I don't understand Greenberg at times. We had a nice run in the middle of the second half to get the game tied at 47. Then he holds the offense up, and for 3 or 4 straight possessions Delaney just holds the ball until the shot clock is down under 10. I understand his goal in trying to shorten the game, but it takes away all of the momentum we had going for us. Just run the offense!

VT belongs in the tourney IMO but i still think they need to make sure they don't have any bad losses down the stretch.

If they beat MD next Saturday, which honestly I expect them to do, i think that will officially "punch their ticket".

I agree that they belong, but I have a feeling they are gonna have a let down game at BC on Wednesday, which would really suck as that's my birthday. Still, if they hold serve at home I think they should be on the right side of the bubble, finishing at 23-7 (10-6).

Big game for Duke and the ACC as a whole tonight.

UVA is playing their Super Bowl tonight...National TV, primetime(albeit Sunday) and their crowd will be pumped.

UVA's slow down style could bother Duke, as GTOwn and NC State showed earlier this year.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Duke lose tonight..especially since they could be looking ahead to MD and UNC this week.

If they lose, it sets up a game at MD for the regular season championship(assuming both teams win their final games).

Just FYI if the season were to end right now we'd be the #2 seed and play the winner of Georgia Tech/UNC in the Acc Tourney (UNC is tied with two other teams at 4-10 but I think they own the tie breaker).

Yea, we do having beaten NC State twice...We should beat Miami (for win 2000 in program history), and lose to Duke..I'm super excited at the chance to play in the NIT now!! I'm hoping to avoid Maryland until the ACC Final. ;) Man, I feel like Cindy now...

Believe :eek::):scratchchinhmm::rofl::o:eektf:

Too few smiley thingys I think..

Yea, we do having beaten NC State twice...We should beat Miami (for win 2000 in program history), and lose to Duke..I'm super excited at the chance to play in the NIT now!! I'm hoping to avoid Maryland until the ACC Final. ;) Man, I feel like Cindy now...

Believe :eek::):scratchchinhmm::rofl::o:eektf:

Too few smiley thingys I think..

How funny is it that Clemson didn't get to play in Chapel Hill this year?

Archived