4/15 O's at A's

8istheman

Alright fellas, here's the latest from Jiwon Bang, Koji's interpreter:

Koji's hamstring is still a little sore due to his personal masseuse being just a tad too rough last night.

The pollen level is much too high currently to do any running or stretching so we'll have to hold off on that.

Koji is worried that the forecasted thunderstorms tomorrow will bring humid air which will prohibit him from doing any throwing.

Koji is also dealing with personal issues in which the Uehara family cat is fighting a battle with obesity, and Koji may have to return to Japan to be with his family during this tough time.

More to come.

Wow, sounds serious. I'll pray for him.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the game pretty much ends up the way it is now, Trembley ought to bench as many players as possible and fill the field with Tatum, Lugo, Turner, etc.

Pie, CF

Turner, 2B

Markakis, RF

Tejada, 3B

Scott, LF

Wigginton, 1B

Atkins, DH

Izturis, SS

Tatum, C

We should just forfeit.

Alright fellas, here's the latest from Jiwon Bang, Koji's interpreter:

Koji's hamstring is still a little sore due to his personal masseuse being just a tad too rough last night.

The pollen level is much too high currently to do any running or stretching so we'll have to hold off on that.

Koji is worried that the forecasted thunderstorms tomorrow will bring humid air which will prohibit him from doing any throwing.

Koji is also dealing with personal issues in which the Uehara family cat is fighting a battle with obesity, and Koji may have to return to Japan to be with his family during this tough time.

More to come.

Hahahahahha,:rofl: One of my favorite posts ever.

Especially the one about his cat. – I owe you and a lot more people rep from this thread alone.

LOL @ Jones trying to tell Samuel his sob story. That was Samuel right?

edit: couldn't have been. Samuel is at 3rd base. Who was that guy Jones was crying to, I know him but can't place his name.

Add: Nice double by Markakis. Can we get something going?!?

The book's definitely not out on him. He's still very young and very talented. But I don't believe he's doing enough to be the guy in CF, especially when we have Pie and Reimold vying for playing time. Playing time should be split up more evenly between the three.

He's got to find some way to stop biting at every single breaking ball thrown within 4 or 5 feet of the plate.

The "book" meaning pitchers know how to pitch effectively to him, nothing to to do with his defense.

His inability to lay off sliders and other crap out of the zone is probably well known. I don't know if he will ever see a fastball over the plate again.

Archived