Rockies President Keli McGregor Found Dead in Hotel Room

Sanfran327

No one dies in a hotel room from natural causes.

RIP, Keli McGregor.

I always immediately think the same thing but we'll see what they have to say. They say he was in great shpe and worked out almost every day. Kinda scary that someone can (supposedly) be in that good of shape and still find a way to suddenly die at his age.

Not true. See Eddie Guerrero.
Or Darryl Kile.

Good points...however, Eddie was a pro wrestler and they are notorious for steroid abuse. While that statement is riddled with guilt by association, it's something you gotta take into consideration when talking about the death of a wrestler who isn't even 40 years old and who otherwise is in peak physical condition. Perhaps the abuse his body took inside and outside the ring was a factor.

Same with Darryl Kile. Someone who is just over 30 shouldn't die due to blockage of 2 main coronary artieries.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that people dying around this age of "natural causes" isn't natural.

Good points...however, Eddie was a pro wrestler and they are notorious for steroid abuse. While that statement is riddled with guilt by association, it's something you gotta take into consideration when talking about the death of a wrestler who isn't even 40 years old and who otherwise is in peak physical condition. Perhaps the abuse his body took inside and outside the ring was a factor.

Same with Darryl Kile. Someone who is just over 30 shouldn't die due to blockage of 2 main coronary artieries.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that people dying around this age of "natural causes" isn't natural.

Aneurysm. SADS. Both of these can hit at all ages without warning and kill you right there. No reason to assume something untoward.

Of course, the first thing I thought of was drug overdose, so I can't exactly preach at you. :o

Archived