May 8: Orioles @ Twins (Game 1)

PrivateO

Nice job by Ohman.

Looks like we'll see Koji in the 8th, and SImon in the 9th.

I would think about sending Ohmam back out to face Morneau and Thome. I didn't see Koji pitch the other day but I heard his stuff was electric. Im not sure what I would do, I guess it depends on how Koji feels and how good Ohman looked so far (following on gameday).

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would think about sending Ohmam back out to face Morneau and Thome. I didn't see Koji pitch the other day but I heard his stuff was electric. Im not sure what I would do, I guess it depends on how Koji feels and how good Ohman looked so far (following on gameday).

I forgot about the 2nd game tonight. I agree with you, I'd let Ohman face those two to save one of Koji or Simon for tonight.

Interesting idea, but I'd be v. surprised if Ohman comes out for the 8th. DT's probably trying to get Koji and Simon accustomed to their roles as set-up and closer.

That's the way good teams play. Walk,steal a base and get a clutch hit for a run.

TRU Dat. Very much so. We're playing much better the last two weeks or so, hopefully that continues the rest of the season!

Archived